Our braking hose SAE J1402 is a flexible delivery hose for the pneumatically controlled brake to transmit or store compressed air in cars. The rubber braking hose SAE J1402 contains five layers, namely the inner tube with ethylene propylene diene monomer, the first reinforcement layer woven with polyvinyl alcohol, the bonding layer, the second reinforcement layer woven with polyvinyl alcohol, and the cover with ethylene propylene diene monomer. Our rubber brake hose completely meets the SAE J1402 standard. Also, to guarantee safety, every module of the rubber braking hose SAE J1402 has passed the pressure test of 1.1Mpa. Depending on durability and elasticity, our rubber braking hose SAE J1402 can be widely used in automobiles and other vehicles with hydraulic braking and clutch systems containing drum-typed brake and disc-typed break switching.
Our braking hose SAE J1402 is appropriate for transmitting and storing compressed air in large and medium trucks, large and medium buses, light trucks, heavy trucks, and buses.
Technical Data Sheet Of Rubber Braking Hose SAE J1402
Features And Benefits:
- Good flexibility, resistance to spitting, and high tensile strength.
- Resistant to low temperature, high pressure and oil.
- Low volume expansion.
- Safe and stable braking effects.
- Small bending radius.
- Anti-ageing performance and cold tolerance.
- Long use period.
- According to length, our braking hose SAE J1402 can be classified into 50 meters, 100 meters and 200 meters.