Chemical hoses provide chemical resistance and barrier properties to chemical liquids for hoses. They play a crucial role in hose quality. Chemical hoses are widely used when transporting expensive, toxic, flammable, corrosive liquids, gases, and other hazardous goods.
- High and low-temperature resistance can be used in the environment of -40℃-+130℃.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- Has good flame retardancy.
- It has a reliable electrostatic export function.
- Has good sealing.
- Tensile resistance, aging resistance, long service life.