Sand blasting hose delivers sand, cement, and other abrasive materials with high-velocity flow. This sand blast hose possesses durability and abrasion resistance. It is a kind of anti-twisting hose. It can endure external and internal abrasion. The inner layer can dissipate static electricity and prevent dangerous electric shocks. As a kind of light sand blast hose, this product with thin walls can reduce operators’ physical exertion.
Technical Data Sheet of Sand Blasting Hose
Sand Blaster Hose Structure
- Inner Tube: Smooth black synthetic rubber
- Reinforcement: Synthetic cord with high strength
- Cover: Abrasion-resistant wrapped black outer layer with smoothness
- Abrasion Loss Value: Acc DIN 53516≤60mm³
- Temperature Range: -40℃—+70℃（-40℉—+158℉)
Sand Blast Hose Applications
The sand blaster hose is mainly applied to cleaning, rusting, sandblasting, and other surface handling work in shipbuilding, bridges, hydroelectric power stations, mining, and construction industries.
Features And Benefits
- Able to withstand high working pressure
- Excellent flexibility contributes to adapting to a variety of working environments.
- Weather resistance
- Long using period
- Economical and efficient
- As one of the excellent sandblast hose suppliers, we can provide this product with a specific size based on your demands.
- Match up with standard couplings and fittings such as nozzle.