LPG or propane gas hose is widely used to transfer liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) or propane for commercial and household heating and cooking appliances. It meets the critical industry standard of ISO3821 and EN559. It is composed of high tensile construction, featuring exceptional flexibility, kink, weather, and abrasion resistance.
Technical Data Sheet of LPG/Propane Gas Hose
Features And Benefits
- Abrasion-resistant and smooth tube
- Weather and ozone-resistant cover
- Kink and crush-resistant
- Excellent flexibility in construction and lightweight
- Meets ISO3821 and EN559 requirements
- Working Temperature: -32℃ – +80℃ (-26 ℉ – +176 ℉)
LPG/Propane Gas Hose Applications
Suitable for delivery of LPG or propane of commercial and household cooking and heating appliances or other industrial devices. Mainly transfer of LPG, CNG, CH4, etc.