Food-grade discharge hoses meet the stringent standards that are safe for food transfer and discharge, including milk, dairy products, portable water, wine and beer, edible oil, etc. Food-grade hoses are considered safe industrial hoses made of specialized materials for food transfer and discharge. They are odorless and non-toxic for safety contact with food and beverages. They consist of a tube made of food-grade natural rubber, a rugged and flexible reinforcement layer made of high-strength synthetic textile, and an abrasion and weather-resistant cover.
Technical Data Sheet of Food Grade Hose
Features And Benefits
- Exceptional high-temperature resistance
- Do not impart odor or taste, no toxicity contained
- Specially designed for safe food transfer and discharge applications
- Excellent abrasion, chemical, and ozone resistance
- Unique stainless steel materials are safe for health and reduce the risk of microbial growth
- Easier to clean and sanitize
Discharge Hose Applications
Widely suited for the food handling industry, industries require the most stringent standards and food transfer and discharge services.