The welding twin hose Grade T is a high-quality welding hose with an oil and flame-resistant tube and cover. It’s flexible to work under a wide range of temperature ranges, making the hose durable for long-term use. Unlike other hose sets that easily leak or crack, the twin welding hoses have superior kink, crack, abrasion, and weather resistance, ensuring safety in use.
Technical Data Sheet of China Welding Twin Hose Grade T
- Working Temperature: -20°C – +60°C (-4°F – +140°F )
- Certification: Meets RMA/CGA performance requirement
- Applicable Standard: RMA IP-7-1999
- Compatible Standard: BS EN 559-2003 GB 2550-92 GB 2551-92
- Packaging: Standard packaging with transparent PE film lining and outer braided textile spiral. We also supply cartons pallets, and additional costs are required.
Features And Benefits
- Oil-resistant and flame-retardant tube and cover.
- Excellent resistance to heat, weather, and ozone.
- Superior kink and abrasion resistance.
Welding Twin Hose Applications
It is suitable for transferring LPG, MPS, CNG, CH4, and appropriate gases compatible with twin welding hoses Grade T.