SAE 100 R13 is widely used in high-pressure and high-impulse hydraulic applications. It is composed of an inner tube, reinforcement, and outer cover. The tube comprises high-quality oil-resistant synthetic rubber, which provides an ideal channel to deliver petroleum-based hydraulic fluids through the hose. The reinforcement comprises multiple layers of spiraled high-tensile steel wire, which allows the hose to work under extremely high-pressure conditions. The cover is formed with high-quality synthetic rubber with excellent resistance to oil, weather, abrasion, corrosion, ozone, etc., delivering extended service life.
Technical Data Sheet of SAE Hydraulic Rubber Hose 100 R13
Features And Benefits
- Oil, weather, abrasion, corrosion resistance, and high tensile strength
- Robust and durable materials deliver an extended service life
- Able to work under an extremely high-pressure environment
- Meets all specification requirements of SAE 100R13 and performance requirements of EN 856 4SH, EN856 4SP, and EN856 R13.
- Compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids
Hydraulic Rubber Hose Applications
SAE 100 R13 is designed for forklifts, hydraulic engines, oilfield exploitation machinery, mine, road, construction machinery, etc.