The hydraulic paint sprayer hose is designed for high-pressure spraying applications. Its robust construction provides excellent chemical stability and resistance to most spray paints and solvents. A smooth surface contributes to keeping it clean. The unique reinforced layer design ensures stable performance under high pressure. The soft, abrasion-resistant cover makes the paint gun hose ideal for various spraying applications. Airless spray systems create glass-smooth coatings on surfaces. The airless paint sprayer hose is the most essential component of these systems.
Technical Data Sheet of Airless Spray Hose
Spray Paint Hose Structure
- Inner Tube: The core material is polyamide.
- Reinforcement: Multi-layer high-strength steel wire or polyester braided yarn.
- Cover: Made up of polyurethane. Blue, black, red, or gray.
- Temperature Range: -40℃—+100℃ (-72°F—+212°F）
Paint Spray Hose Applications
This airless paint sprayer hose is created for airless spraying systems for aggressive fluids in fields such as automobile manufacturing and furniture production. As the best painthose supplier, we can offer you a premium coating spray hose.
Features And Benefits
- Wear-resistant cover with high-strength
- Resistance to high pressure
- Easy to handle and install fittings, sleeve, and swivel connectors
- Chemical resistance
- Keep the airless paint hose from damage during freight.
- Able to use frequently for a long time without leaking.
- Keep stable from low temperatures to high temperatures and in harbor environments.