The twin welding hose Grade R is designed and recommended for acetylene gas and oxygen. It is not recommended for LPG, propane, natural gas, or propylene use. It does not resist oils or flame. The green or blue hose is for oxygen transfer, and the red hose is for the transfer of acetylene and other gases.
Technical Data Sheet of Twin Welding Hose
- Working Temperature: -25°C – +70°C (-13°F – +158°F )
- Certification: Meets RMA/CGA performance requirement
- Applicable Standard: RMA IP-7-1999
- Compatible Standard: BS EN 559-2003 GB 2550-92 GB 2551-92
- Packaging: Standard packaging with transparent PE film lining and outer braided textile spiral. We also supply cartons and pallets, and additional costs are required.
Features And Benefits
- The tube and cover are non-oil and flame-resistant.
- Anti-aging, resistant to ozone and corrosion.
- Flexible, kink-resistant, and not easy to crack or break.
Welding Twin Hose Applications
The welding twin hose is designed for delivering oxygen, acetylene gases, and inert gases such as ammonia, nitrogen, etc.