The gas pump hose is a type of oil-delivery hose for fuel stations. It can connect fuel pumps to vehicles for fast and safe fuel transfer. Powered by a retractor unit, the fuel transfer hose can dispense and deliver gasoline and other petroleum-based fuels. A fuel dispenser hose assembly typically contains connectors and fittings such as a nozzle, thus realizing reliable fuel delivery.
Technical Data Sheet of Fuel Dispenser Hose
Fuel Dispenser Hose Structure
- Inner Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber with smoothness
- Reinforcement Layer: Woven wire
- The Outer Layer: Nitrile rubber. The color of the cover is red, blue, black, green, or yellow.
- Temperature Range: -40°C－+121°C (-104°F－+250°F)
Fuel Dispenser Hose Applications
The fuel dispensing hose is used in general refueling equipment such as fuel oil refueling stations. It can deliver aviation kerosene, gasoline, diesel, and other mineral oil. As one of the best suppliers in the global market, we can offer high-quality products and services.
Features And Benefits
- Designed for fuels with about 50% aromatic content
- Cover with weathering and ozone resistance
- Strong oil resistance
- Resistant to abrasion
- The sturdy internal structure prevents oil leakage and ensures a safe and clear refueling process.
- Keep flexible even at low temperatures and easy to handle
- Long use period due to high-quality materials and production processes, thus reducing the number of replacement