Stainless steel braided hoses consist of a corrugated stainless steel tube with a rugged stainless steel braid in an annular shape. This structure offers a protective hose cover to prevent abrasion, corrosion, and permeation. They have a full range of temperature extremes. They can perform well in harsh industrial and chemical applications. The stainless steel braid hose comes in various sizes, lengths, and connectors to meet your requirements.
Technical Data Sheet of Stainless Steel Braided Hose
Features And Benefits of Braided Stainless Steel Hose
- Corrugated stainless steel core
- Solid and flexible stainless steel braid reinforcement
- Extremely flexible and durable design
- Highly abrasion and corrosion-resistant
- Safe and fire-resistant
- Can withstand extremely high and low temperatures
- Minimizes the risk of significant failure compared with PTFE, rubber, fabric, etc.
- It can be assembled with almost any connection
- It prevents permeation and eliminates vibration
- Excellent chemical compatibility
Applications of Stainless Steel Braided Hose
Stainless steel braided hoses are primarily used to transport different types of gases, oils, chemicals, and other fluids in the most demanding industrial applications. They are also the optimal option for full vacuum and high-pressure applications.